Terms & Conditions
Application and entire agreement
These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed by Spotty Dog Digital Marketing whose office is at 17 Broadlands, Shaldon, Devon (we or us) to the person buying the services (you the Client).
You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you pay for the service..
You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
Services and paid review
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the checkout page of the website or according to the proposal supplied to you, the client.
- Spotty Dog will commence work within 5 working days of receipt of the initial payment, usually sooner than 5 days.
- Spotty Dog will take a monthly, non-refundable payment via BACS, when a monthly contract is set up.
- The Client can stop work by giving a minimum of 14 days written notice. If the notice period runs into the subsequent months work the Client will be liable to make payment for the subsequent month in full, payments will not be pro-rated.
- If Spotty Dog do not receive payment we will stop working on your site optimisation until payment is received, however, payments owed will still be required.
- All payments to Spotty Dog are non-refundable.
- Spotty Dog may need to edit your site in order to carry out site optimisation work, or provide you with instructions on changes to be made.
- Spotty Dog will attempt to increase the rank of your website on the search engines. There is, however, no guarantee that we can do this. Your monthly payment is in respect of work carried out.
- We acknowledge that the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any coding, copy, images or multimedia developed for you shall be owned by you.
- Spotty Dog cannot be held financially liable in anyway with regard to your website ranking on the search engines. Spotty Dog shall have no liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by Client (or any person claiming under or through Client), whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever, which fall within any of the following categories:
loss of profits;
loss of anticipated savings
loss of business opportunity;
loss of or goodwill;
loss of or damage to data;
- Spotty Dog cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Spotty Dog. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- In the event of Client failing to make any payment by the due date, Spotty Dog will be entitled to take any or all of the following actions in any order it sees fit:-
- add interest to the debt at 3% per annum above the base rate of Lloyds Bank both before and after judgment, such interest to be calculated on a daily basis;
- issue written demands for the sum due, each such demand attracting a fee of £15 payable by Client;
- suspend all the Services until payment has been made in full.
All copyright and other intellectual property in all material that we prepare for use prior to or during the course, including marketing and course notes, shall be and remain vested in us.