Web design Devon
We’re a web design company in Devon. We help your business grow by ensuring you rank highly and stand out online with a stunning web design unique to your business. Spotty Dog websites have the basics of search and conversion optimisation from the start to boost your online presence. You can be confident that your site will attract leads for your business and look great whatever the device your user is on.
In this digital age an online presence, or website, is almost mandatory whatever the size of your business. We will refresh your current website or build you a completely new one. Your web design will be built with user experience as its focus so it will work for you to convert browsers into buyers rather than just look pretty.
A Spotty Dog website will make the unique value and benefit of your services or product clear, after all that’s what sets you apart from your competitors! We work extremely hard to make sure your online presence is exactly as you want it, from branding and design to content on the pages.
Truly ‘spotty dog’ website design for Devon businesses.
Our free Spotty Dog website review will suggest easy ways to improve your website, increase online traffic and improve your conversions.
A happy web design customer!
I wanted to use a local Devon web design company to revamp my website and create a new logo. The whole process was smooth, Jo understood our needs from the start and, once we’d seen the initial design, really just let her do her ‘thing’. Thank you Spotty Dog Digital Marketing.
Devon web design built to rank
If your website hasn’t been indexed by search engines and can’t be found in searches, there’s no point investing in it. It’s as simple as that.
Organic leads and website traffic (people who find you through searches online) find you most through Google and if it isn’t ranking there, you are missing out on a great deal of potential business.
To give your website the best possible chance to rank well and succeed we will ALWAYS optimise it for search engines and conversions, which is something that not all ‘normal’ web design companies do. Remember, if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is! (We strongly recommend ongoing SEO services to build on the start).
Here are the 10 effective steps we take to optimise your website:
- We undertake keyword research at the start to see what you’re ranking for already and what you’re missing out on and should be focussing on.
- We structure your site’s pages, URLs and headers
- Your key pages will have optimised page titles and meta description (the bits you see in a google search)
- Your key pages will have optimised copy (we can create the content for you or edit what you give us)
- Your images will have optimised Alt text (how Google ‘reads’ what is in an image)
- We’ll create and submit the website’s sitemap to Google (to tell it to crawl and index it)
- We’ll submit your site to Google Search Console (to verify ownership and help monitor its presence on Google)
- We’ll install Analytics to help spot future opportunities and monitor visitors
- If it’s the right thing to do, we’ll embed Google maps (to help local SEO and people to find you easily)
- We will see how/if you use Google My Business
That will give you the best possible start. But as well as all that, to keep you rising up the rankings and stay there, we also recommend and offer ongoing digital marketing, SEO and local SEO services.
Web design Devon
Need a new website or a website redesign? Click below and tell us what you’re after. We’ll be in touch to arrange a FREE consultation and specification of your new website. We’ll review your industry, your requirements and plan a new web design for you.
Still not sure if we can help you?
Our free, no obligation, Spotty Dog website and digital marketing review will suggest steps to take to increase visitors (traffic) and sales to your website. We will look at where you are now, the market you’re in and what some of your competitors are up to.
Website Design Devon FAQs
What are the benefits of website design?
Websites should be built to generate traffic and sales. Your website should be your best salesperson, it will be working for you 24/7!
- First Impression Counts – Your website is often the first interaction people have with your business and must give a great first impression.
- Built to convert – Your website needs to do more for you than just look pretty. Every page should have a clear goal and purpose.
- Copy that sells your benefits – The website copy must focus on how your product/service will benefit your visitors to increase your conversion rate.
- Built in SEO – Basic search engine optimisation (SEO) should be built into the development process from the start as it is a crucial factor in successfully growing a business online.
- Mobile Friendly – Your site should work equally well on mobile devices as well as desktops. More than half of all searches are from mobile devices.
What’s included in website design package?
- Bespoke design and functionality
- Logo design and branding (if required)
- Mobile responsive, meaning the website resizes to suit each device
- Conversion and basic search engine optimisation from the off
- Clear and effective calls to action on each page to get higher conversion rates
- Easy navigation and menu layout to make the buyer journey as simple as possible
- Click to call numbers and click to emails
- Carefully written copy
- Integrated blog (with tips for the first 3) ready to go live. We can mange this on a monthly basis if you prefer
- Sourced and licensed imagery
- Hosting with SSL set up
- Social media set up and integration
- Online forms, email sign ups and Google map embeds
- Google Analytics and Search Console set up and tracking
What does the website design process involve?
- Understand you – We get to understand you, your business, what you want from your site and your future plans for growth.
- Design and Content – We come up with what visitors will want from visiting the website and how you’re uniquely positioned to help.
- Develop and Go Live – We’ll build the site with the functionality you need and optimise content, pages and images for SEO as we go along.
- Ongoing Support – When it’s live we won’t just leave you to it (unless you want us to). It’s important to keep your website updated regularly and we’ll give you full access and support to do this.
- Recommend SEO – We recommend that you consider ongoing search engine optimisation (SEO) services to get your site ranking well and attracting more and more visitors.