Web design Devon
Are you looking for a website design company in Devon?
We help your business grow by ensuring you rank highly and stand out online with a stunning web development unique to your business. Spotty Dog websites have the basics of search and conversion optimisation to boost your online presence from the start. As a result, you can be confident that your site will create leads for your business and look great whatever the device your customers are on.
In this digital age, online presence, or websites, are almost mandatory, whatever the size of your business. Our team will build you a brand new website or refresh your current one. Your unique web design will be built with customers experience as its focus, so it will work for you to convert browsers into buyers rather than just look pretty.
Spotty Dog websites make the unique value and benefit of your services or product clear. After all, that’s what sets you apart from your competitors! Rest assured that we work extremely hard to make sure your online presence is exactly as you want it, from creative branding and innovative graphic design to creative content on the pages.
Professional service and truly ‘spotty dog’ website designers for Devon businesses.
Our free Spotty Dog website review will suggest easy ways to improve your website, increase online traffic, and improve conversions.
What is the easy web design process?
We’re a web design company that provides web design solutions to clients all around Devon. We offer web design, SEO, hosting, domain registration, website maintenance and more. We deliver creative, professional, responsive and innovative websites. So if you are looking for web designers or website designers near you, please get in touch with us today!
We’ll use our unique combination of business and web design experience to identify your needs and understand your target market. This information will help us understand you and your customers and make decisions about what elements, from content to design, you’ll need. Or simply sign up for a free review, and we’ll analyse your current site.
Design and Content
We’ll start on your initial project design focussed on user experience and how you’re uniquely positioned to help. We will use strategically placed calls to action to increase your leads and make visitors know what they’re supposed to do next. We’ll make sure you’re happy and then tailor the graphic design and copy to your specifications.
Develop and Go Live
After we know you’re happy with the design, it’s time to build websites! We’ll build your bespoke professional site with the functionality you need. We will always optimise content on key pages and images for SEO as we go along. Once you’re happy we’ll go live, submit to search engines, get more leads and convert more browsers into clients!
When it’s live we won’t just leave you to it (unless you want us to), the best-performing sites are ones that get regular updates. We work to set you apart from your competitors and we’re on hand to offer ongoing hosting, web design and SEO services (strongly recommended). If they are suitable options, we can also discuss social media, Google or Facebook ads (PPC).
Happy web design clients!
I wanted to use a local Devon web design company to redesign my website and create a new logo. The whole process was smooth, Jo understood our needs from the start and offered some great advice, once we’d seen the initial graphic design, we really just let her do her ‘thing’. Thank you Spotty Dog Digital Marketing for a great service, we now have a great website that has received lots of positive comments.
Devon web design built to rank
If your website hasn’t been indexed by search engines and can’t be found in searches, there’s no point investing in it. It’s as simple as that.
Organic leads and website traffic (people who find you through searches online) find you most through Google and if it isn’t ranking there, you are missing out on a great deal of potential customers and clients.
To give your website the best possible chance to rank well and succeed we will ALWAYS optimise it for search engines and conversions, which is something that not all ‘normal’ web developers do. Remember, if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is! (We strongly recommend ongoing SEO services to build on the start).
10 effective steps we take to optimise your website:
- We undertake keyword research at the start to see what you’re ranking for already and what you’re missing out on and should be focussing on.
- We structure your site’s pages, URLs and headers
- Your key pages will have optimised page titles and meta description (the bits you see in a google search)
- Your key pages will have optimised copy (we can create the content for you or edit what you give us)
- Your images will have optimised Alt text (how Google ‘reads’ what is in an image)
- We’ll create and submit the website’s sitemap to Google (to tell it to crawl and index it)
- We’ll submit your site to Google Search Console (to verify ownership and help monitor its presence on Google)
- We’ll install Analytics to help spot future opportunities and monitor visitors
- If it’s the right thing to do, we’ll embed Google maps (to help local SEO and people to find you easily)
- We will see how/if you use Google My Business
That will give you the best experience and best possible start. But as well as all that, to keep you rising up the rankings and stay there, we also recommend and offer ongoing digital marketing, SEO and local SEO services.
Web design Devon
Need a brand new website or a website redesign? Click below and tell us what you’re after. We’ll be in touch to arrange a FREE consultation and specification of your new website. We’ll review your industry, social media, your requirements and plan a new site web design for you. Here are some reasons why you might need a website redesign.
Web design Devon
Need a website designer or a website redesign? Click below and tell us what you’re after. We’ll be in touch to arrange a FREE consultation and specification of your new website. We’ll review your industry, your requirements and plan a new site web design for you. Here are some reasons why you might need a website redesign.
Still not sure if we can help you?
Our free, no obligation, Spotty Dog website and digital marketing review will suggest steps to take to increase visitors (traffic) and sales to your website. We will look at where you are now, the market you’re in, your social media and what some of your competitors are up to.
Website Design Devon FAQs
What are the benefits of website design?
Websites should be built to generate traffic and sales. Your website should be your best salesperson, it will be working for you 24/7!
- First Impression Counts – Your website is often the first interaction people have with your business and must give a great first impression.
- Built to convert – Your website needs to do more for you than just look pretty. Every page should have a clear goal and purpose.
- Copy that sells your benefits – The website copy must focus on how your product/service will benefit your visitors to increase your conversion rate.
- Built in SEO – Basic search engine optimisation (SEO) should be built into the development process from the start as it is a crucial factor in successfully growing a business online.
- Mobile Friendly – Your site should work equally well on mobile devices as well as desktops. More than half of all searches are from mobile devices.
What’s included in website design package?
- Bespoke design and functionality
- Logo design and branding (if required)
- Mobile responsive, meaning the website resizes to suit each device
- Conversion and basic search engine optimisation from the off
- Clear and effective calls to action on each page to get higher conversion rates
- Easy navigation and menu layout to make the buyer journey as simple as possible
- Click to call numbers and click to emails
- Carefully written copy
- Integrated blog (with tips for the first 3) ready to go live. We can mange this on a monthly basis if you prefer
- Sourced and licensed imagery
- Hosting with SSL set up
- Social media set up and integration
- Online forms, email sign ups and Google map embeds
- Google Analytics and Search Console set up and tracking
What does the website design process involve?
- Understand you – We get to understand you, your business, what you want from your site and your future plans for growth.
- Design and Content – We come up with what visitors will want from visiting the website and how you’re uniquely positioned to help.
- Develop and Go Live – We’ll build the site with the functionality you need and optimise content, pages and images for SEO as we go along.
- Ongoing Support – When it’s live we won’t just leave you to it (unless you want us to). It’s important to keep your website updated regularly and we’ll give you full access and support to do this.
- Recommend SEO – We recommend that you consider ongoing search engine optimisation (SEO) services to get your site ranking well and attracting more and more visitors.