Spotty Dog will redesign your website to make it attract more traffic, drive more leads, and ultimately increase your revenue.
Click below for a FREE honest opinion on how you could alter your website to get more leads and conversions.
Why you should redesign your website
Your website is arguably your most crucial marketing tool, but it’s not enough to merely HAVE one. Your website is your 24/7 sales rep. If it is missing the mark with visitors and conversion rate opportunities, you are missing out on prospects and overall return on investment. If your website design and/or structure is a barrier to its goal of converting visitors into customers, it needs fixing.
One bad experience on a website makes users 88% less likely to visit again
Spotty Dog can identify the problems that hamper your site’s ability to engage and convert visitors and work with you to overcome them. A website redesign doesn’t have to be a costly long-term project. Often just a few tweaks (that often you can do yourself) are all it takes to increase conversions and sales. If it’s done right, you could earn back the cost of a redesign in just a few deals.
Our free Spotty Dog website redesign review will help you understand what changes could increase visitors and conversions on your website.
Still not sure if we can help you?
You may have a fantastic product or service and you’re doing pretty well. You will almost certainly have a website, but it’s old and not mobile responsive and people can’t find it easily. Your website might not be as easy to navigate as your biggest competitor.
Potential new customers are choosing your competitor, with their easy to find website, over you, even though you definitely provide a better product or service and you KNOW they’ll come back again and again if you can just get them engaged.
That’s where we come in. We’re not just a normal website designer and builder. We will help you get your message and your story across and make people choose your website over your competitors’.
Our FREE Review will give you a clear idea where to focus and let you know how we can help.
Click below to get started or call us for a quick chat.
Website redesign FAQs
Why should I redesign my website?
Your website is your 24/7 sales rep and arguably your most crucial marketing tool. It’s not enough just to HAVE one. If it is missing the mark with visitors and conversion rate opportunities, you are missing out on prospects and overall return on investment. If your website design and/or structure is a barrier to its goal of converting visitors into customers, it needs a redesign.
How do I know I need a website redesign?
Six reasons to consider a website redesign are:
- A high bounce rate – visitors to your site leave very quickly without viewing more than one page. This usually means there is something fundamentally unappealing about your site, eg it’s slow or has an unclear message.
- Not mobile friendly – more than half of all we searches are now made on mobile devices, if it doesn’t function well it will be losing conversions.
- Low conversions – a low rate can depend on your traffic source, your market and calls to action. A redesign will improve the user ‘journey’.
- No content strategy – the content should be well-researched, keyword optimised and answer all the questions a visitor might ask prior to buying your ‘thing’
- It shows as not secure – no SSL certificate means that your website will have a ‘not secure’ message in the toolbar, which equals a poor user experience.
- You’re embarrassed about it – users are looking for fresh, clean and easy-to-navigate experiences and are put off by poor design.
What are the benefits of a website redesign?
Ultimately the benefits of a website redesign are that you will attract more visitors to your website, they will be more engaged than before, and more likely to convert. You will increase leads and sales by:
- Creating the right first impression
- Triggering ‘this is for me’ within the first few seconds
- Having great copy that converts
- Having prominent and compelling CTA on every page
- Making an offer a visitor can’t refuse to build the relationship first
- Demonstrating credibility
- Looking great and work perfectly on mobile devices.